GRAMPIAN PRIDE® '22
Well It’s HERE – After years without live events, Grampian Pride® is back to bring the local LGBT+ community and its allies together.
Are your rainbows, glitter, and costumes ready? Not got yours yet click here for our shop
On Saturday 28th May, we will be taking over the streets of Aberdeen to celebrate our beautiful community and be proud.
And now you’re wondering: What’s actually happening on the day?
Grampian Pride parade from 11am to 12pm
- The parade will start at 11am from Holburn Junction (Albyn Place) and end at Marischal College around 12pm, with Annie Wallace leading the parade.
- We will be operating an arrival queuing system from 9am, meaning the earlier you arrive, the closer to the front of the parade you’ll be.
- Quick note There is no need to get a wristband for this part of the event. Simply arrive on the day and join in the fun.
Grampian Pride Village from 1pm to 8pm
You will need a wristband to get into the village area, make sure you have booked your Ticket in plenty of time. you can then exchange your ticket for a wristband at Four Pillars from the 28th April to 27th May, during opening times, if you can’t make it in during the month, don’t worry, we will have a stall at Marischal Sq from 10:30 – 12:30 & at the main gate from 12:30 for you to exchange there.
At the village site we will have:
- Main stage, Sam Callahan headlining at 4pm, and various local artists entertaining you continuously from 1 – 8pm
- Charity engagement, with over 30 charities providing freebies, advice, information and engagement
- Outdoor bar & Tiki Tent, complete with live music, DJ Jan Schofield, bringing you the latest and best tunes for your Pride enjoyment
- Various foods stalls are available throughout the site, suitable for all needs
- Bouncy Castle, children’s play area, story time, and much more for the whole family
Keeping each other safe – a few words on COVID-19
Grampian Pride® is committed to ensuring we’re keeping all participants as safe as possible. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we’re taking proactive steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 as much as we can.
- As stated above, everyone wanting to join the parade can do for free, just be mindful of others around you and maintain as much distance as you can.
- You will need a wristband to enter the village. Wristbands are free and bookable through Eventbrite. This will help with Track & Trace.
- If you are able to carry out a COVID-19 lateral flow test (LFT) 48 hours before the event it would be helpful for all.
- We advise you to wear a face-covering during the parade & at the village.
We hope this outline gives a better idea of what our Grampian pride event will be like.
And Psst… Have fun on the day! Costumes, music, flags, noisemakers, banners, balloons, and smiles are more than welcome! Not got yours yet click here to get them now.
We’re delighted to be able to offer an event that is so important to our community and its allies after such a long and challenging time. We have and continue to fight a huge battle in equality and human rights. So, stand tall, stand proud, be you.
13:10 – Tiffany Lovestick
13:30 – Burlesque Chair Dance
13:55 – Annie Wallace
14:15 – Demi McMahon
14:50 – Ellen Bain
15:25 – Bobbie Dazzler
16:00 – Sam Callahan
16:45 – Tina Sparkle
17:20 – Spiralmind
17:55 – Mathilde Fongen
18:30 – Misty Twisty Enigma
19:05 – Monza Express
Aberdeen Foyer – Counselling Team
Aberdeen Taexali Rugby Club
Aberdeenshire Council – The Adoption Team
Autism Understanding Scotland
Leap Sports Scotland
Moray Rape Crisis
NHS NSS Blood Transfusion
NHSG Sexual Health
Penumbra – Aberdeen City Services
Rape Crisis Grampian
SAMH (NE Suicide Prevention Team)
Scottish Fire & Rescue
Scottish Green Party
St Andrew’s Children’s Society
University of Aberdeen
Unite the Union
A-Z Delicious donuts – Fresh Donuts
Edelwurst Catering -Bratwurst sausages
G & M Whyte – Aberdeen Angus Beef burgers
Little Miss Whippy – Ice cream
Paella Escocia – Spanish Street Food / Paella
Skoff Catering – Mexican Menu
The Wee Brown Mouse Bakery – Traybakes
Codona’s – Bar(s)
Siberia Bar & Hotel 20:00 – midnight – Official supporting venue
Live DJ, Pride discounts, Exclusive Pride cocktails, and more (free entry, wristband maybe needed)
Unit 51 23:00 – 03:00- OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY VENUE (all door tickets donated to Grampian Pride)
Tickets from skiddle.com/e/36077321
Applications are now open for: (Available through the “Apply” link above)
- Group parade applications
- Charity Stall applications (Charity tent)
All Bar One 11:00 – 13:00 – Official supporting venue
We all know the day after is a tough one! Join the Pride team and others for Sunday brunch at All Bar One from 11am -Mind to keep your wristband from the day before and enjoy 10% off you order all day.
Siberia Bar & Hotel 20:00 – 00:00
Our Friends at Sibs have once again taken us to the next level! They are graciously providing an evening of fun & entertainment for the Pride committee & volunteers (we will of course be far too busy on Saturday, ensuring you are having the best time ever) come and join us for Grampian Pride® 2.0. The weekend isn’t over yet 😉